- Detached family home with stunning River Dart views
- Sitting room with lovely open views of the River Dart
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Main bedroom with modern ensuite
- Two further double bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- Utility, cloak room, family bathroom
- Sheltered patio, ideal for al fresco dining
- Garage and ample off road parking
- EPC rating D
Substantial well-presented family home with ample parking and beautiful views of the River Dart, Dartmouth and surrounding countryside. Accommodation includes a spacious sitting room with open fire, three double bedrooms (2 en suite), and outside, ample parking and large single garage. EPC rating D
Orchard House - Freehold
- This substantial family home has a lovely open and airy feel. The spacious ENTRANCE LOBBY opens into a large HALLWAY providing access to a large kitchen / dining room, separate sitting room and utility.
- The KITCHEN has ample storage with farmhouse style wall and base units and a stunning view of the River Dart.
- The DINING ROOM is a good sized and benefits from a large window overlooking the river and surrounding countryside.
- At one end of the house is the SITTING ROOM, a very good size spanning the full depth of the house and providing access to the side PATIO ideal for fresco dining with river and rural views. There is a wood burner fitted ensuring this is a spacious yet cosy room.
- At the other end of the property is a UTILITY with plenty of space for cloaks, washing machine and dryer. Also, a CLOAKROOM
- In the middle a staircase leads up to the first floor and the three double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. .
- BEDROOM 1 and 3 both benefit from an ENSUITE BATHROOM whilst BEDROOM 2 has use of the main FAMILY BATHROOM.
- The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, parking for several cars on the gravel driveway as well as a large single GARAGE.
- Accessed from either Higher Contour Road or Upper Wood Lane, Orchard House is a lovely family home in Kingswear village close to all local amenities and the ferries to Dartmouth and beyond.
SERVICES: Mains water, drains, electricity. Oil central heating (no mains gas in Kingswear)
COUNCIL TAX: Band G
EPC RATING: D
LOCAL AUTHORITY: South Hams District Council t: 01803 861234
Viewings: strictly by prior appointment with The Coastal House. Please contact The Coastal House directly for further information or to arrange a viewing on 01803 752321 or email email@example.com Please note we do not accept liability for any personal injury or loss as a result of your viewing any of our properties.
Important: we would like to inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither The Coastal House nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agent(s). A detailed survey has not been carried out, nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. If floor plans are included, they are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale and should not be relied upon for furnishing or planning purposes. These particulars, both in writing and/or by word of mouth, are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and should not be relied as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
If there are any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note: this property is being offered directly for sale by The Coastal House estate agency in Kingswear, and all information and photographs have been provided by them. As such, Waterside Properties have not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith. All photographs of views have been taken directly from the property itself.
The Coastal House is a limited liability company registered at 14 Mayors Avenue, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9NG under no. 9447216 and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
"I decided to sell my Dartmouth property in 2020 but was dreading the stress and angst. I live and work abroad, which could of made selling my home a total nightmare and have me reaching with unchecked regularity, for the whiskey, in my booze cabinet. Add Covid19 to the mix, which has cased untold issues for everyone...estate agents included, and I might of been deported from the Muslim country I currently work in!! Julie Hill, owner of The Coastal House, along with her team, have made the whole process an absolute breeze. I was kept fully informed at every stage. The photographs and descriptions were beautiful (I did question my decision to sell because it looked soooo attractive!), the organisation and liaison with my daughter re viewings, along with the regular updates in connection with the legal process made the whole process painless. My booze cupboard has remained intact!! A massive thank you to Julie and her team. If you are looking to sell or purchase a property in this gorgeous part of South Devon...I would wholeheartedly recommend The Coastal House. ❤️"