- Breath-taking River Dart views
- Stylish contemporary designed open plan living ideal for entertaining
- Sunny south facing garden with balconies & deck
- Main suite with balcony and ensuite
- Three further bedrooms (two ensuite)
- Private courtyard garden
- Single garage & store
- High quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Located on sought after Church Hill close to iconic South West Coastal Path
- Freehold. EPC rating D
A hidden gem on sought after Church Hill in the village of Kingswear. Behind a discrete door lies a beautiful oasis of calm and magnificent River Dart and estuary views. The four bed home has been tastefully designed and decorated throughout in a contemporary style and boasts spacious rooms on every level. This is a house everyone would love to call home.
Pomeroy - Freehold
- Entrance Hall - on the Church Hill level, the hall is tiled for ease with a coat/shoe cupboard with hanging space. Internal door leading to garage allows internal vehicle access.
- Garage - single car garage with loft storage above via loft ladder. The garage has electricity and lighting, painted floor and an electric up and over door. There is a small boiler and drying room and an additional external bin store.
- Inner Hallway - leading down to the upper levels is a conservatory style stairway, with seating and doorway to the courtyard garden.
Upper Floor comprises:
- Main Bedroom - with stunning views of the River Dart, Warfleet Creek and out to sea past Dartmouth Castle this substantial bedroom has a double doors leading to a decked balcony large enough for chairs and a table and fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom - with bath, WC, basin and large mirrored cupboard, and underfloor heating.
- Bedroom Two - a large double bedroom with sliding doors to the courtyard garden. Bespoke wardrobes with substantial hanging space, drawers and shelving.
- Shower Room (Bedroom Two) - adjacent to Bedroom 2 is a shower room with oversized shower, duravit WC and basin. A heated towel rail in chrome and underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 3 - above the master bedroom via a small staircase is Bedroom 3. A large double bedroom with significant eaves storage. This bedroom shares the amazing view of the River Dart and out to sea.
- Ensuite bathroom - finished to a very high standard is this ensuite shower room with oversized shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, underfloor heating and heated chrome towel rail. Again there is access to eaves storage.
- Upstairs Hall/Office - the current owners use as a small office (wifi covered). There is access to eaves storage.
- Courtyard Garden - used as a sheltered courtyard garden by the current owners, who often fill the garden with beanbag seating, the courtyard garden is great for sheltered plants, fire pits and is lit for the evenings. Pomeroy has a right of way out from the courtyard garden to the adjacent Colonsay courtyard.
- Bedroom 4 - accessed from the courtyard, this bedroom has full width bi folding doors opening out creating an indoor/outdoor private space. The floor to ceiling height is significant and the current owners use a sofa bed to double up as music/ reading room. There is a large storage cupboard.
- Ensuite bathroom - self-contained to the annexe/ bedroom 4 is an ensuite shower room with large shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- All of the bedrooms are carpeted, have radiator central heating and ceiling spotlights.
- Living/dining room - this stunning split level living space has considerable floor to ceiling height with two sets of custom made full height bi folding doors allowing the lower level of the house to open out onto a decked balcony. The views of the River Dart are simply stunning giving the feeling of being on the river. Views extend round towards Dartmouth and in the other direction past Dartmouth Castle and out to sea. There is plenty of space for outside dining and entertaining.
- The living room has underfloor heating as well as a gas 'coal' fire. There is sky television and a superfast fibre broadband connection.
- Decked Area - with ample space for multiple sun loungers, ample dining and sitting space this decked area spans the full width of the house and looks out onto the River Dart, unencumbered by glass panels. The area is lit and has external power. A staircase leads down to the garden.
- Kitchen - with full granite throughout this modern kitchen has integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher and a four ring electric hob. The kitchen faces out towards the river. Again there is underfloor heating.
- On the same level is a large WC room and understair laundry. Two full height storage cupboards are useful for outside cushions, wine storage and a linen store.
- Garden - the garden has been professionally landscaped by the current owners to create tiered planted areas, complete with small palm trees which thrive in the Kingswear microclimate.
- Seating areas have been created, a small wooden decked area on one side with views toward Dartmouth Castle and suntrap area facing the late afternoon sun. At the bottom of the garden is a sheltered artificial lawn. Ample storage exists under the decked balcony area. A further access links back up to Church Hill at the side of the property.
SERVICES: Mains water, drains, electricity. (No mains gas in Kingswear)
COUNCIL TAX: Band H
TENURE: Freehold - if leasehold add length and charges
LOCAL AUTHORITY: South Hams District Council t: 01803 861234
Viewings: strictly by prior appointment with The Coastal House. Please contact The Coastal House directly for further information or to arrange a viewing on 01803 752321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we do not accept liability for any personal injury or loss as a result of your viewing any of our properties.
Important: we would like to inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither The Coastal House nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agent(s). A detailed survey has not been carried out, nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. If floor plans are included, they are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale and should not be relied upon for furnishing or planning purposes. These particulars, both in writing and/or by word of mouth, are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and should not be relied as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
If there are any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note: this property is being offered directly for sale by The Coastal House estate agency in Kingswear, and all information and photographs have been provided by them. As such, Waterside Properties have not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith. All photographs of views have been taken directly from the property itself.
The Coastal House is a limited liability company registered at 14 Mayors Avenue, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9NG under no. 9447216 and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
"We have recently purchased a property in Kingswear, Dartmouth. We bought the property through The Coastal House, Estate Agents We would highly recommend The Coastal House as an agent. We live a considerable distance away from Dartmouth and I am sure purchasing the property would have been far more difficulty had we not had the fantastic customer service from Michele and Nikki. They both went the extra mile. We will most definitely be recommending The Coastal House to our friends"