- Semi-detached one bed cottage with converted loft room
- Fully renovated restoring its original charm
- Spacious sitting room open to kitchen
- Lawned garden with pretty town views and patio
- Private courtyard to rear and workshop
- Short walk to the town, marina, beaches and outdoor lido
- EPC rating E
Set beside the famous All Saints Church, this pretty one bed characterful cottage with converted loft room has been fully restored to provide an environmentally friendly sanctuary in the heart of Brixham. Freehold. EPC rating E
Standing proud beside the famous All Saints Church, this pretty one bed characterful cottage with converted loft room has been fully restored to provide an environmentally friendly sanctuary in the heart of Brixham.
Pretty town views can be enjoyed from the south facing garden plus there's a private courtyard and workshop to the rear. The town, local beaches and marina are only a short stroll away and with new lime rendering, insulation, double glazing and multi-fuel burner inside and edible garden, this is an ideal 'ready to go' holiday home or personal retreat by the sea.
- Totally renovated by the current owner, this property has all the old world charm with modern convenience
- Situated a short walk to the town, marina, beaches and outdoor lido this is an ideal holiday home or lock up and leave
- Arranged over three floors this semi-detached cottage benefits from:
- Porch with ample space for cloaks
- Cosy sitting room with multi-fuel burner
- Eat-in kitchen with exposed original hearth
- Large double bedroom with feature fireplace
- Good sized bathroom with original features
- Spacious loft room with Velux window
- South-facing garden with edible planting
- Rear courtyard and workshop
- Accessed via private steps up from Church Street provides elevation affording pretty town views
- Freehold. EPC rating E. Council tax band A
- Services: Mains water, drains, electricity and gas
- Local Authority: Torbay District Council t: 01803 201201
Viewings: strictly by prior appointment with The Coastal House. Please contact The Coastal House directly for further information or to arrange a viewing on 01803 752321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we do not accept liability for any personal injury or loss as a result of your viewing any of our properties.
Important: we would like to inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither The Coastal House nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agent(s). A detailed survey has not been carried out, nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. If floor plans are included, they are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale and should not be relied upon for furnishing or planning purposes. These particulars, both in writing and/or by word of mouth, are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and should not be relied as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
If there are any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note: this property is being offered directly for sale by The Coastal House estate agency in Kingswear, and all information and photographs have been provided by them. As such, Waterside Properties have not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith. All photographs of views have been taken directly from the property itself.
The Coastal House is a limited liability company registered at 14 Mayors Avenue, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9NG under no. 9447216 and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
"We worked with Julie at Coastal House to purchase our holiday property in Dartmouth and we have to say it was a very positive experience. She was very efficient and engaging and when obstacles were encountered during the conveyancing process Julie who would utilise her network to keep things moving. Offer to completion was achieved in 8 weeks. Thank-you, Brad and James "