- Modern purpose built one bed apartment
- River Dart and Dartmouth town views
- Opposite Dart Marina
- Spacious master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room
- Leasehold with share of freehold
- EPC rating D
- Eligible for residents' permit parking
• One bed apartment with river views
• Open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room
• Modern bathroom with full bath and electric shower over
• Spacious master bedroom with built in double wardrobes
• Established successful holiday let business
• Close to village centre with all its amenities and opposite Dart Marina with its car parking
• Eligible for resident's permit parking scheme
• Electric storage and panel heaters
• EPC rating D
• Leasehold for 999 years from 1988 with 1/9th share of freehold. Vendors advise annual charges of approx. £554 which includes water rates
Viewings: strictly by prior appointment with The Coastal House. Please contact The Coastal House directly for further information or to arrange a viewing on 01803 752321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we do not accept liability for any personal injury or loss as a result of your viewing any of our properties.
Important: we would like to inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither The Coastal House nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agent(s). A detailed survey has not been carried out, nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. If floor plans are included, they are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale and should not be relied upon for furnishing or planning purposes. These particulars, both in writing and/or by word of mouth, are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and should not be relied as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. If there are any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note: this property is being offered directly for sale by The Coastal House estate agency in Kingswear, and all information and photographs have been provided by them. As such, Waterside Properties have not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith. All photographs of views have been taken directly from the property itself.
The Coastal House is a limited liability company registered at 14 Mayors Avenue, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9NG under no. 9447216 and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
"We have dealt with The Coastal House on a couple of occasions over the years and have always received the very best of service. We have both bought and sold via them; they are always proactive and kept us fully updated. The local market knowledge that Julie and her team have is second to none and is just what you need from an agent. There are many agents in Dartmouth but The Coastal House beats them all."