Our latest portfolio of property includes homes not just in Dartmouth and Kingswear but also the surrounding South Hams areas, and Torbay including Kingsbridge and Salcombe and Brixham, Churston and Galmpton.
Dartmouth is a famous yachting centre with a long maritime history. The friendly town has winding streets lined with small shops selling everything from fabulous seafood to fine art! Located at the mouth of the River Dart, with children catching crabs, small water taxis ferrying people backwards and forwards along the river and larger river cruisers – add into the mix the unmistakable sound of the steam train puffing away on the Kingswear side of the River Dart and you have the complete picture!
Within a short drive of Dartmouth and Kingswear there are award winning Blue Flag beaches, beautiful Devon villages, breath-taking coastal path walks, historic houses and gardens. The water is a constant attraction and every type of watery experience can be had – from a short water taxi ride to a riverside pub, to an exhilarating RIB ride out to sea. Or for total peace and an almost silent water passage – take to a canoe and paddle quietly downstream through the magical Dart river valley.
Great sailing, beautiful countryside, and some wonderful properties!!
Click here to view the latest homes in Dartmouth, Kingswear, South Hams and surrounding areas
For further information, call 01803 835 788 or e-mail email@example.com
As members of The Waterside Network :
• Your property will be uploaded to www.watersideproperties.com
• We can email our extensive national and international database of waterside buyers with details of your property.
• We can network with other Waterside Properties member agents to find you a buyer
• You can take advantage of the Waterside Networks other marketing platforms to promote your property including:
• London & Southampton Boat shows
• Specialist trade publications eg Coast, All at Sea & Yachting Monthly
• National Advertising , including Waterside Life
• Press releases to leading boating and property publications
No other agent in the area can do this !
"We have dealt with The Coastal House on a couple of occasions over the years and have always received the very best of service. We have both bought and sold via them; they are always proactive and kept us fully updated. The local market knowledge that Julie and her team have is second to none and is just what you need from an agent. There are many agents in Dartmouth but The Coastal House beats them all."